Please download the application form and guidelines HERE.
- Applications must be lodged by COB 29/03/2019
- Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their proposal by 19/04/2019
- Successful applicants must supply NT Science Week Coordinating Committee confirmation of their event details by 01/07/2019, for advertising purposes
- Registration of all events on the National Science Week website must be completed by COB 01/08/2019
- Submit final reports and grant acquittals to the NT Science Week Coordinating Committee by COB 20/09/2019
A compiled list of all the registered NT events that have been run over the last three years is available HERE. This list is simply provided as a guide as to the types of events that have been run previously, and includes school events and non-grant recipient events.
* Community grants are not for schools. Grants for schools can be applied for through the Australian Science Teachers Association (ASTA) and applications for schools open on Monday 25th February.