Mastering Innovation NT and InspiredNT invite you to
The Internet of Things
A practical workshop in networking devices
– building your own live weather station!
|This workshop is one of a series showing how the burgeoning Internet of Things works.
The best way of learning is ‘by doing’ so this workshop will get you to use different components to build a weather station and then feed its data into a live website.
|Participants will get a greater understanding of how the ‘data chain’ fits together by using open source technology and going back to first principles.
Skills and technologies covered:
· Participants must have a genuine interest in this technology to gain value from this workshop
· Proficiency in these skills is not essential; sound experience with computers is a great advantage.
· This initial workshop is a small intimate pilot; participants will be required to provide feedback for future workshop designs.
· All equipment will be provided; although we recommend you bring your own laptop (or equivalent)
|This workshop is provided for free, spaces are limited and so participants will be expected to attend the whole 4 hours.
Date: 26 March 2018
Time: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Venue: Northern Australia Conference Room (NADO)
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration
Light refreshments will be provided. Please contact email@example.com for dietary requirements
This workshop is collaboration between Mastering Innovation NT (MINT) and InspiredNT